Friday, June 15, 2012

Semester 3!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.


"When you lost something you can't replace.
When you love someone but it goes to waste.
Could it be worst?"

Semester 3 dah mula sejak seminggu yang lepas. Phewww, sekarang baru dapat update. Walaupun semester lepas cuma semester pendek tapi dia punya sibuk mengalahkan semester panjang.


Semester ni setiap hari ada kelas pagi. Well, bangun pagi? It's not a big problem. Ngehngeh.

Anyway, there are so many things had happened to me recently. Lost someone that I used to called best friend. It never ever happened before and I really hope that it will never happen again. Such a tragic experience. Pftt.

Working while studying. Whoaa! I really appreciate all the experiences I collected from there. Sweet memories. Working experiences really taught me valued the time I have. No me time, no lepaking, I could said, no life at all. Balik kelas, mandi, siap pula pergi kerja. Hari minggu langsung tak boleh balik rumah. kerja dari pagi sampai peatang kadang-kadang bawa ke malam. Masa nak buat assignment sangat terhad. Balik dari kerja ada lagi kerja lain menunggu. Tidur berapa jam je. Lepas tu jadual rotate macam biasa.

Penat? Tak terasa langsung bila awal bulan gaji masyukkk. HAHA.


This semester I decided to focus more on study and that's the reason why I quit from my work. It's cliche. I know. Hehe. Deep inside my heart there's something that make me quit but I'm not going to tell others. Please allow me to keep it to myself. *No one ever wondered, by the way.*

That's all for now. Have a nice weekend! XOXO :)

click, click, click! ;)

No comments: