Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sandiwara cinta

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.

Currently listening to sandiwara cinta.

Jujurlah sayang aku tak mengapa
Biar semua jelas telah berbeda
Jika nanti aku yang harus pergi
Ku terima walau sakit hati

I've been waited for such a long time. When I was still young you are the only person who I trusted the most. The one I want to build my life together. Now I'm an adult and you still ask me to wait. I can't promise you that I will wait like before. Someone has treated me so well up till the level that I can be a happy girl, act like a typical girl, become talkative without you. I can't let him go just because of you. But the truth is bitter. We know that. My heart still want you. I don't know now. I feel sorry. For him, for me, and for you.


click, click, click! ;)

No comments: