Saturday, July 16, 2011

My life as a student.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.

[classmate in the kitchen]

[egg and breakfast at 7pm]

[enjoying cleaning the kitchen after cooked]

[the siblings in the house that I live for this semester]

[my roommate, Hani the talkative :P]

[me with variety of potatoes]

[release the tense out; karaoke time!]

[instant noodle and students cannot be separated]

[craziness ;)]

[last but not least, one of my besties. forever and ever]

This is the simplest entry ever (mungkin lambat nak load sebab byk gambar) from me. Random pictures explaining my activities recently. Sorry, the pictures are not in order due to my laziness. I just finished my weekly report. Going to catch my accounting assignment now. Next week there's a lot of quizzes waiting for us. Aja-aja fighting!

click, click, click! ;)

No comments: