Saturday, December 22, 2012

Goodbye days

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum.


Do you remember? That you once have tie my shoes? And do you realize that I was stunned at that moment? I miss you. I miss the time we spent together. I miss everything about you. Sometimes I see you in front of me but then I realized that it was my only imagination. I miss you so bad. Do you ever know that? I guess you don't.


Do you think I am selfish when I say I move on because you forget me so easily? Do you say I am ungrateful because I choose to move on cause you take me for granted? Or do you jump to conclusion that I am moving on because I am alone and desperately want to be in a relationship?

I am sorry. I truly am sorry for everything I did to you. The annoying me always makes it hard for you, am I right? That's why you keep the distance. I understand. Now let me live in peace without your presence.


I do in love. I just don't know whether I deserve it or not. I just don't know. All I know is I should have say thank you to that certain person who put a smile on my face when I nearly forgot how to.


click, click, click! ;)

No comments: