Wednesday, June 23, 2010

if i could turn back the time

Assalamualaikum n Hi!

will you be my sunshine forever?

you're my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are grey
you never know dear
how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away


the other night dear
as i lay sleeping
i dreamed i held you
in my arms
when i awoke dear
i was mistaken
so i hung my head
and cried

"betul, senyuman aku sekarang adalah satu penipuan. but aren't you happy when you look at people around you with their smiling or laughter cause of your smile? hmm?"

"..." senyap tanpa jawapan. oh my... what am i doing? talking with a cockroach in a toilet??

gila! adakah aku sedang dalam proses untuk masuk hospital bahagia? geez.

off to bed.

footnote: gonna miss my nabila, zuhdi n hanif. they are my fav students. ;)

No comments: