Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am sorry.

[wish i could be free]

Assalamualaikum.
Aku pentingkan diri. Seorang kawan merajuk dengan aku sebab aku terlalu berahsia.
I really am sorry. Entahlah, pada aku itu cuma perkara kecik tapi mungkin tak pada dia.

I don't bother others problem. I just care for myself and for someone I love. Not saying that I didn't love someone that I didn't bother its just I've so many things to care about.
Who knows I am lonely? Who knows I've a problem? Who ever care if I sick? Who ever give a damn when I'm crying real tears? Nobody. Not even my family.

Cause I choose to keep it silent. I don't like people care so much bout me. I rather keep it to myself than to let others know.
Cause I know if I tell people, I will burden them. I hate burden people as much as I hate people talking bad bout me. Well, who doesn't?

Anyway about being so self-centered, for those who think I am, you know, I really wanna say I'm sorry. I do. I'm so sorry. Jangan suruh aku naik lori. I mean it.
This is serious. Tell me if you think I am annoying and perasan bagus and berlagak nak mampos and hey,-boleh-jalanlah-kau-ingat-kau-hot?-aku-lagi-hot- and what so ever. Don't just walk away from my life without saying anything. At least, let me know. Promise?

I need my friends. Like.. so much. I like you and I really want to care bout all of you but.. I don't know. I don't want to be alone even I am very secretive.

[sometimes we need to spend time with our own self]

2 comments:

jannerozman said...

sy tahu awk. n l'll be with u n love u no matter wat dear bff :D

Qis said...

@janne: thx dear!! terharu ;'( <3