Monday, October 18, 2010

The Passion

Peace be upon you



In the middle of the night,
As I lay down on the bed,
I close my eyes,
Hoping that I can have my comfort sleep,
Just like others.

But,
YOU know what?
My mind keeps think of YOU,
My heart wants YOU so bad,
The way YOU touch my heart,
The way YOU come to my mind,
YOU make me real sick.

I just can’t bear this feeling,
Can’t stop myself from wanting YOU,
I want YOU to be mine,
I want to hold YOU tightly.

I don’t care what they gonna say
I don’t even bother if they have YOU before me

I know,
I’m not the one,
who wants YOU so bad,
YOU’re so adorable and I’m miserable,
Thus, we gonna be a perfect couple ever.

I believe,
YOUre the only one for me,
Cause my heart beats so hard,
When I first saw YOU.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Oh Nokia C3,
Come to mama dear.

No comments: