Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend is tiring enough

Assalamualaikum n Hi!

Everyone is having their good time during the weekend and ya, I admit, I myself have a great weekend too. Facing all the students with many types of attitude. I guess I am getting older. Pfffttt~ Nagging all the time. Keep remind all the students to read the questions carefully. Keep asking them to stay focus during the lesson. Keep giving advises to them. And at the end, all I can see is their boring faces. As a mind reader, I know what they think, “Ish teacher ni, setiap kali kelas mesti nak membebel.” or “Teacher ni dah tua rupanya. Yelah, orang tua kan suka membebel.” or “Kenapalah teacher ni kuat membebel? Tak takut ke muka berkedut?” but as a teacher I should ignore every single perception that they give. Cause I always want the best for all of my students. Even if one day they will not recognise me anymore or they forget who is teacher Balqis, I will always pray for them. I heart them so much. They remind me of my childhood memories. :)

No comments: