Thursday, March 18, 2010

real sick

God, he taught me a lot
about real life, about love
he cares for me so much
he know what i feel
he comfort me when everything is uneasy
he is someone that i would never forget
even for a second
i couldn't believe he hates me now.
i want him forever
even he isn't always here with me
even i've to wait for a long time
even my heart broke because of him
-why is it so heartless?-

but now is different
he doesn't feel the same for me
he doesn't love me as i do
he doesn't care for me
as much as he care for her
i know his feeling
i know he loves her
more than he loves me
even i try to be the best for him
even i try to be patient waiting for him
even i give he him time more than he deserve
but love is love
it could be as cruel as it could be
i don't blame him
for loving her
and for that
i let him go
and i hope he will never come back
as he always did before
because if he come back
i'll never ignore him

God, if he close his heart for me
please give me the strengh
so i can stop cry real tears here.

speech: i should update about a trip to langkawi but i don't feel like i want to. so sorry my dear readers. maybe next entry.
speech2: sorry for the wrong spelling and grammatical error. U_U"
wish me well soon,

6 comments:

jannerozman said...

dear...

stong k?
yes, i know its hard but u've to..

kuat!..kuat!..
n SABAR ye..?

aku phm..sgt2 phm... sbb aku sndri pun bru 3mgu broke up..
sbar ye syg..

ko baik,sgt baik..
n org yg baek msti utk org yg baek jgk..
1 ari nnti..msti ade yg terbaik utk ko..
believe it..

stop crying k..
chill ;)

Qis said...

ty jan. I've already stop crying but inside my heart it still bleeding. hell yes, i want to stop it but it so hard. ty for ur empathy. really appreciate it. i'll be better soon. i'll be strong as u are. thx again friend :)

Anonymous said...

yup me too i understand.. be strong syg.. i know balqis kuat.. huhu pas ni post pasal ur trip k? x sabar nak baca huhu

Qis said...

ty ina. promise lpas ni cter sal trip lak. sabaq naa. :)

jannerozman said...

dear..everyhing happen for e rason rite..

msti ade sbbnye..
mne tahu ..
lepas ni..satu ari nnti..

gembire yg tibe..

hee~!

aku x kuat mne pun..pretend to be...

ok, sme2 cbe mnjdi kuat k..
;)

mwahhx

Qis said...

agreed! everything happen for a reason. sebab tu aku tak nak sedih lama2. mata pn da ckup lebam tuk lebam lagi. =.=