Thursday, March 11, 2010

my super hero

assalamualaikum n hi!

11 mac 2010 kan hari ni? yes, hari ni birthday my super hero. happy birthday ayah! just so you know your daughter loves you so much. as much as you love her :)

semoga kebahagiaan milik kita sekeluarga. semoga ayah akan jadi lebih sabar. baru nampak muda. hehehe.

my pray for my parents, semoga mak dengan ayah boleh ziarah mekah n madinah. buat umrah dan naik haji. i know both of you are longing for this but y'all scarify a lot for us. it's priceless. i swear. i may not a good daughter to you. i don't really show my care to you but inside my heart it's beat because of u and mom. ty so much for loving me since i was a cute little baby till now.

i really appreciate u and mom. i love u and mom. i wanna be forever with you and mom. and both of u are my priority. u and mom always come first. ty, ty, ty!

esok, 12 mac 2010 birthday my eldest brother. happy birthday to him! hey, you've change a bit. and i can proudly said that i'm lucky to have a brother like u. even sometimes you act like don't care so much about what happen in our family but actually you're there when i need u. ty abglong! :)

i have a happy family though not happy all the time. it's normal. tanah mana yang tak ditimpa hujan, betul tak? everything starts at home. kalau keluarga kucar kacir, kat luar lagilah tak payah cakap. this is specially for my super hero n lovely eldest brother. :)

-yes, they are priceless-

speech: kpd adik-adik yang baru dapat keputusan SPM, tahniah! kalau keputusan tak okey sangat pun, dunia belum kiamat lagikan? teruskan usaha! heeee :D

hari yang ceria bersama,

No comments: